When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sabbath Day Scribblings - Thankful Hearts



Colossians 3:15-17 

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 
 
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 

17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
I love this season of Thanksgiving for all things.  It is a beautiful time of year.  This year especially, I am trying to let peace rule my heart.  I am trying to give thanks in all things.  I have so much more than I can ever deserve.  May your hearts also be filled with thankfulness on this beautiful day as we each seek to follow Him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful scriptures and for your grateful thoughts.
    I too love Thanksgiving time and have a grateful heart.
    Blessings for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete