When faced with life's challenges,
it is Important to Remember
that although Daniel was saved from the lions,
he was not saved from the Lion's Den.


Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Becoming Like Him - Day 14 - Away

For my 31 days of writing, I am linking up over at Heading Home and over at the Nester. There are several of us that are taking the 31 day writing challenge. Kate has suggested that we spend 31 days of Five minute writing. You can use the prompts or write about anything you would like, you just need to write.

I am sharing my journey for 31 days as I strive to become more like Him. My prayer is that you can find hope and peace in my words.


Today the prompt is:

AWAY

START

Sometimes, home seems so far away 
And I feel so alone
I want to see His face again,
I want to feel at home.
I want to hear His voice again
And feel His gentle touch.
I want to look into His eyes
And know I am enough.

I need to feel His peace right now
To know His love is near.
To have the spirit whisper soft,
Don't worry, I am here.
I need to know how much I'm loved
And that He knows my pain
I need to know that He is there
I'll see Him once again.

With faith to guide my footsteps,
And His words to touch my heart,
It isn't hard to find Him
When I try and do my part.
I fall upon my knees to pray
and plead with all my might
That His tender mercies I will find
In the darkest dark of night.

And as I pray, my heart is stilled
and peace now fills my soul,
There is no question He is near
What was broken is now whole.
His Spirit isn't far away,
I am now bathed in His light.
I only needed to acknowledge Him
And trust with all my might. 

STOP



No comments:

Post a Comment